Winner announced

The contest is closed and I've picked up the winner, who has amazed me with an animal from our dear planet earth!

I received some curious animals, and I say curious because they seem like a mix between several known animals, which is good for this contest. 
I did know most of them, so I searched them on youtube to see the way they move and know more about them.
Some of them are very creepy, but I appreciate the individuality of each and everyone of them =D

A thing I like, is exotic animals that we could actually own and have one at our home. I really wanted to adopt an animal, but it needed him to live only in my room, because I have a bad bad cat living in the house. But it's for the best not having one because I do play a lot with toxic stuff :x

Why nobody posted birds? Birds are cool! :)
Anyway, I really love sea creatures, they really are a good source of inspiration, there were only two posts with animals that lived in water, so I picked the one I didn't knew that is.. tan tan tan!

The Leafy Sea Dragon!

I really like Sea Dragons, I didn't knew they could have these forms o.o

Of course I love Axolots, Red Pandas and Loris among others posted, but I already fell in love with them for the first time a long time ago =) 

I leave you with a nice video about them below :)




0 comentários:

 
©2009 Kriture | by Márcia Gaudêncio