Test #1 Mould Casting

Just posting a quick update :)
Theese are the first casting experiments on a Wittz. They didn't turned out that much bad, considering that the original was a bad and quick sample.
Still need to work on the weight, the smell and color, takes time to find out all these kind of stuff that in the end, you really can't see the effort.



I've started making some prototypes, its very hard to achieve symmetry, and make some parts without showing that it once was made by hand. Yeah a 3D printer could be awesome, if the price for a single Kriture weren't an absurd, and you still need to sandpaper it in the end.
I'm still on testing, so I can't really tell yet what material will I use in the future, depending on the material, I still need to think if a rotocast machine would help, and build one.
There is so much work behind the scenes, you don't have idea! <3


0 comentários:

 
©2009 Kriture | by Márcia Gaudêncio